We are the coolest Family!




FHE At Perigo Park
My new Active take on Life!
Key Word is active!
We had a blast tonight.
We biked the trails, saw some dear,
and enjoyed each other.
The baseball players were there
so the lights were on. the pics came out
horrible. Sarina got a new bike.
I took her bike into play it again sports
and my old blades AND an older jogger and did some trading.
I got a new $40 dollar helmet, a bike for Sarina and some hand grips. It wasn't a completely fair trade. Considering the cost of everything I gave up so Sarina could have a bigger bike. But We did get the stroller free and we did get one of the bikes we had free. One of Eli's bikes. He had 2 of them. So we took all that and got some new (newer to us) stuff. Sarina Did Awesome on the new bike. she is still not tall enough. She tip toes to get on. But once she is on she passes me up now. I am afraid she will crash though. She tends to not look where she is riding and turns her head when she talks to people. She did dump her bike into the side of the grass because I was talking to her and she turned her head to talk back to me. Her head went one way and the bike the other. It was pretty funny and I tried not to laugh but it was just one of those moments. lol. I think they like this "new me". I do. I loved that David joined us and I suggested we get out every Monday night if it is nice like that! holy cow it was nice. 95+ degrees out.
My new Active take on Life!
Key Word is active!
We had a blast tonight.
We biked the trails, saw some dear,
and enjoyed each other.
The baseball players were there
so the lights were on. the pics came out
horrible. Sarina got a new bike.
I took her bike into play it again sports
and my old blades AND an older jogger and did some trading.
I got a new $40 dollar helmet, a bike for Sarina and some hand grips. It wasn't a completely fair trade. Considering the cost of everything I gave up so Sarina could have a bigger bike. But We did get the stroller free and we did get one of the bikes we had free. One of Eli's bikes. He had 2 of them. So we took all that and got some new (newer to us) stuff. Sarina Did Awesome on the new bike. she is still not tall enough. She tip toes to get on. But once she is on she passes me up now. I am afraid she will crash though. She tends to not look where she is riding and turns her head when she talks to people. She did dump her bike into the side of the grass because I was talking to her and she turned her head to talk back to me. Her head went one way and the bike the other. It was pretty funny and I tried not to laugh but it was just one of those moments. lol. I think they like this "new me". I do. I loved that David joined us and I suggested we get out every Monday night if it is nice like that! holy cow it was nice. 95+ degrees out.
So that was family night!
Sarina kept up and passed us all this time.
We were all sweating by the time we were done.
Carver went too!
Carver even sat next to Dean in the double. He looked up at me half way through the ride and smiled at me. I remember thinking that the look he gave me was "mom, you are the coolest person ever" look. He continued to look the entire ride and then as we were loading decided to finally get tired.
I can do this without David, even cooler!
(although I love him going with us)
It wears the kids out!
It is something active!
We all loved it.
We all will do it again.


No comments:
Post a Comment