I love summer because we GET
to teach the kids fun things!
(we always get to, but we look for more opportunities
in summer time to keep them busy)
So far we have taught how to plant stuff
How to shuck or "SHRUCK" corn
How to sort and freeze berries for smoothies
Last year we made Plum Jam
Last year we planted a garden/strawberries
Every year we pick 2-3 things to teach. Or I just take an opportunity for learning and put them to work. I thought to myself. why should I do all the work?
The kids can learn how to do this.
So I brought them all in and put them to work.
I would have just done it all myself. That seems silly. It was done in 5 minutes. Why Have I not thought of this sooner. I have helpers now.
It was fun to see there little brains work.
fun to see them try and get every little strand of hair too!


No comments:
Post a Comment