Play time
Enjoying time with kids and friends.
Krista and I talking baby talk and kids on the dinosaur.
Me and the boys. A quick shot while I had them all on me.
Cool. Instant Friends. So fun to see a class mates kid playing with our kids. Weird too!
Two cute boys about 4- months apart!
and as always I am the odd ball in a dress on Sunday
and wearing the brightest color I could find, just so I could stand out!
Probably no different than High school! LOL But it was real nice to see friends
that I have not seen in over 10 yrs. We brought otter pops to Share. We made it a family event and everyone went. Not just me. We decided that it would be cool to share some otter pops.
Sarina let the ice and the pops go down the slide and it was so funny.
A had to be there thing! But so funny. Wish I had a picture of the slide with ice and otter pops at the bottom! LOL The kids enjoyed meeting new kids and playing. It was a fun afternoon get together.


No comments:
Post a Comment