Today:
We went to toddler reading group at the Library.
Sarina enjoyed it.
Dean did as well but was more interested in running too.
I think it is something we will continue to do.
It was the 1st time for both.
I always avoid the library.
But after Seeing how much Elijah has needed to read etc.
I decided I need to get the other 2 kids going on books etc.
(not a bad mother really) I just hate libraries. I will read to them at home.
Libraries are quiet, I have kids that are loud. Just imagine if you were sitting
and doing quiet things....and heard my kids... EEEEK! We would be kicked out.
They enjoyed learning about all the different bug books.
I really enjoy how the lady reads and animates her voice.
Dean loved to clap after each book and say "YAY"! That was his favorite part! (being loud)
Sarina was hungry the entire time.
She kept saying "mom, I am really really hungry, my granola bar mom".
It got old fast. ( I do feed my kids, just so you know)
20 min of story time and they couldn't sit still to listen to 4-5 books.
I enjoyed it and I am the mom. It was quiet, and someone else was telling them to listen besides me.
We came home and at and I did not have to chase Dean down at all for bed. He went right to sleep.
He got his bed changed to a BIG BOY BED! He is doing great in it. He loves being able to be independent and get out on his own.
I am still adjusting to his new independence.
Well, that was our day!
Oh I guess Elijah has a play date! A friend from his class came over. (also our old neighbor) They played (can you guess?) Star wars!
OK to tired.
Night!


No comments:
Post a Comment