Some highlights of Birthday Week!
Boy have we had an eventful week! Dean turned 2 yrs old! We call it birthday week in our home. You get the whole week. Ruby's Diner was Deans choice for his birthday dinner. We had my mom and Al over one night where he got his hot wheels motorbike. We had a party on sat where we ate WAY to much cake. BLEH. I also made him two HUGE cupcakes on his birthday. I was not impressed with how it turned out. They always look better on the commercials. Birthday breakfast was lucky charms and eggs with cheese. Choice of netflix ,were cat in hat over and over AND over again. Love that cartoon though. More cupcakes and a Thomas cake on sat. New woody doll, shoes and toy story phone from us. He loves his shoes because they light up and say things when you push the button. The woody doll was an early present and went along with him also giving up Bink's! Which he did the night before his birthday. So awesome. No more. In fact he asked whose Bink it was when he saw carvers to test me. I said carvers and he handed it right to me. lol We threw all the Bink's in the Garbage and handed him 2 extra special presents. WOW! He grew up real fast that night. It has been rough but I think he knows and he will not be getting them back. We had a few friends over and family for his birthday and he was excited to see his friends. We didn't get to open presents with everyone. I think that would have been to much. He Cried when we brought the cake out and tried to hide his face. Classic. Overall, I think he loved his birthday. I was planning on doing a thing with just kids from nursery, but it turned more into a family friend party instead. Worked out great! I love to have parties for the kids. I love seeing them excited. We did a pinata too. Thomas of course. We also had a debate on how old Dean was. Thomas pinata said 1 (cause he is the number one train), Dean said he was 3 and we say he is 2. 1, 2, or 3? of course he is 2. Every time we asked him he said he was 3. I guess he wants to be older. After everyone he calmed down and opened his presents. We ate left overs with the Pug mire's which consisted of all the left overs that week. My favorite night. I don't have to cook, but re-heat and I get a lot of different flavors of food. Loved it! Even more fun when you have people over so they can help eat the leftovers.
Dean,
You are full of energy, funny, teasing, playful, you give good hugs, you are smart, comical, cute, sincere, and you know how to push my buttons. You challenge me daily... good and bad. You understand everything I say and you know when I want you to do something. It's funny when you want to tell me something and don't know how to in words yet. It's fun to see you make up your own language. You love your sister and brothers a lot and they know it. I love to see you hug Carver, now that you are a big brother. I am so glad you are here to make us all laugh and to share your personality. You are so unique and we love you. We hope you had a happy birthday and we wish you more happy ones!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN! Thank you everyone for making it a special birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment