Thursday, October 7, 2010
Is it stupid that I sat in my car today crying my eyes out over a mans song? (when I mean crying my eyes out I mean tears, soft tears streaming down) Not the hard, I can't handle it type of tears. He isn't alive any more so that made me cry even more. (I didn't cry because I was a fan or anything, even though I am, but not like those ones that scream really loud at concerts and cry when the singer touches their fans type of fans) I think it is sad he died. But the words today hit me hard. If more people would take a look around and change something, the world would be a better place. I never knew that the lyrics were so deep until I looked them up online. Michael Jackson was a genius in my opinion. I even will dance a little and sing to myself when his music comes on. "So if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make a change." I think Charity falls into this some where. :O)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment