Thursday, December 23, 2010
911 on christmas eve eve
Tonight was just lame. I stepped wrong on a step in our house and ended up hurting myself real bad. So We went to the er and I got an air cast. Time to heal for one month. :O( Santa is bringing us a kinect and I won't get to play for awhile. Sad! The good news is that Dean showed is true colors tonight. I told him to take care of carver while I was on the floor screaming and crying. He went up and gave him a bink. Then I told him to get me the phone. He came downstairs and gave me a HUGE white towel. He told me not to cry. No cry mama. Then I asked for the phone again. He went and got it. here mama. He just turned two and I was surprised that he did that much. Such a good kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment