Usually, I have a lot to say or a lot to post...
I am sure that is the case still, I am just too lazy to post pics etc...
I have tonsillitis and my tonsils are inflamed with tonsil stones. Swollen too~
It is really great! (import Sarcasm here)
I have an appointment next week to see if I am a great candidate to get them removed.
Since David is debating on whether to stay with Microsoft right now...(a whole "nother" can of beans) I have decided we will be frantically getting any medical needs out of the way soon. This may include dental, vision, and if the kids have any more ER visits like last week, this would include that as well. (see this is where, if I haven't told you about Carver, you would be wondering what happened. Let's just say it involved Dean and glass from a picture of Howard W. Hunter. The end result was Carver and 4 stitches. OUCH!!! Dean somehow managed to do it right in front of us too. Thank goodness it was not his eyes or veins that got it. Still sucks that he was er'd.
So I sit, wondering why I ate those 2 cookies...
why my almost seven year old can not stay out of trouble or won't listen and do his work at school.
Looking at Carver and Happy that he is smiling back at me.
wondering when my exercise bar will be coming in the mail.
thinking that I make an awesome Donald duck voice when Carver is sad...and then he laughs.
GIGGLE GIGGLE GIGGLE...As he repeats the quaking back to me.
Wondering why no one comes to play group and the ones that do come, i don't think really want to be there. I love it!
I guess I did have something to say after all. :O)


No comments:
Post a Comment