Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FHE Tuesday:

I got a little behind n' writing my FHE nights. Today was Social skills class for Eli. Then swimming at 5:30 with 3 kids. Lessons are going well. Sarina and Eli moved up a level in their lessons. Dean is almost to pink where I won't have to be in the water with him anymore. (which I will secretly miss). I get sick from the pool every time I swim so I won't miss that. We came home and Picked up daddy and carver. We headed to this Asian store we like in believe and shopped for an hour for lots of yummy food. We headed to the second hand store and got some books too. Aunt Kiri was with us and the kids had a blast. I don't think we had hardly any meltdowns. When we got home we tasted all our (well I did) treats. The kids were so tired, they headed to bed after prayer. David, Kiri and I set up the game portal and I got through 4 rounds before I got really tired. 4/8 levels was pretty good for me. I was almost done with level 2. It was really hard to sit and focus. Anyway, the kids thought store was cool. They kept saying it was the China store and there are china foods in the china store. We looked at all different varieties of fish. they thought it was cool they still had their heads attached. Sarina wanted to try the Fish eggs and shrimp. Dean just wanted to look at the fish and tough the squid. Blah. Eli I think was a bit lost with all the different choices of foods and didn't really say much to me about anything other than he wanted gummy brains. When you eat them they are like gushers. They gush out this gooey stuff. EW! Carver fussed a bit and decided he wanted his shoes off half way through the trip. We almost lost them twice. We bought varieties of juices, lychee, apples, blue berries, Wahhabi seaweed crackers, and a whole bunch of other junk. So yummy. I kids didn't know what everything is. It will be fun to see them try things. They did try this one fruit, but I don't remember the name and the taste was so bland. It was like the texture of a tomato but then tasted like a melon with no flavor.
The fourth of July was a bit off this year. David and I were not together with the kids. David took the kids to his parents and they watched fireworks at the Monroe fair. I stayed home to house sit a neighbors dog and ended up going to burger master and hanging out with my dad/carver. Later I found David in bed with me. He ended up leaving the kids over night to camp out at grandparents house. Then her drove home to be with me. SO sweet. It was nice to sleep in and Carver was a sport to play in his bed for 2 hours while we took our time waking up. When I did finally manage to get out of bed Carver was full of love and energy. He helped me clean while I waited the return of the other kids. Kiri (aunt) brought them home for us. So although our fourth was a little off, we enjoyed our Tuesday FHE instead. I am not a fireworks type of person. They are loud. I love to watch but they are real noisy. So that was family night tonight. The end.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter