Feeling Horrible that I haven't caught up on blogging. It seems I was less stressed when i blogged about the happy or not so happy things going on in my life. I haven't forgotten you blog. I haven't forgotten my few readers. I haven't forgotten the cute moments that the kids have touched my life. I have just kept them to myself i guess. Yesterday Sarina's teacher said she was in her social skills class. A special class for her. One of the girls was not answering the questions. Sarina politely turned to the teacher and said "I'm sorry but so and so (don't know her name) is not in right now." How cute is that. The teacher had to remind Sarina that although it was nice of her to tell the teacher that, the girl still needed to respond with an answer. I could just hear it. I would have been busting out laughing if I was her teacher, only because i know there was some humor behind the comment.
Eli Surprises me more and more. Although he is my most challenging child I love that he asks for hugs and if he hasn't gotten enough he will tell me "mom I didn't get my hug today" What a love. I love that he wants to try new things and sometimes I am not in the mood. I say no and then catch myself and let him do it. Today he wanted to make an egg sandwich like the one in his cook book. I think he would make a great chef someday! I took it literally like he wanted to make the bread and bake it with eggs etc. Little did I know He just wanted eggs on a roll we had. So I changed my mind and the argument ended. He made all the kids eggs and his roll too. HE was so proud and I learned not to take it so literal.
Dean is so sweet. He is in 2 preschools and loves to help pack his food for the day and can almost do it by himself. He starts at one school and then gets bussed over to the other school. I miss his spunk during the day. I am convinced he needs this in order to succeed later in school. So with my dads help and money he attends a daycare/preschool in the morning. It is more christian centered and he does learn about Jesus etc. Basic stuff. Then he goes to the other school and learns the academics and social stuff he needs to succeed. By the time he gets home and has a snack I usually find him passed out asleep. I have a few pictures of him. He can fall asleep anywhere when he is exhausted.
Carver has been enjoying time with me at home. It is weird to think that I have 4 kids and only one is home with me so far all day. The end of march will change that and I know Carver will have a little adjusting to do. He is saying so many things. He can talk in full sentences and he listens when I ask him to do stuff. Unlike my other three at that age. He is a very spirited child and he loves to be with me 24/7 learning. He loves David too! More than any of the others kids. It is fun to watch him wake daddy up in the morning. He crawls on the bed, throws back the sheets and says up daddy! I love it. He giggles and then runs off after getting his nestles (as we call it).
David, hmmmm sweet David. My Hero lately. I am surprised he has survived 4 kids so far and since I have been down with a bum ankle. I am surprised at how much he has helped even with everything piled on his work plate right now. He has done laundry, fixed things in the house, done dishes, watched kids so I can rest and has rearranged his schedule to be accommodating to my lack of responsibilities that I have had to give up due to my sprained ankle. It sucks. (for me) I like to be in control and do things. I don't always stay on top of it but regardless I like to know that is my area. So it has been nice but I hate to rely to much on others.
Me, well I sprained my ankle as you just heard. It has been 2.5 wks so far and it is slowly healing. If I stand to long or let my leg hang the blood rushes right to the sore area and it throbs. I have my feet up a lot and I feel like I am on forced bed rest even when I don't want to be. If this is what bed rest is, it sucks. I am sore from laying around and doing nothing but sitting. It has kept my mind off a special day that is coming up though. Maybe that is the good side of this. I am excited to find out the gender soon. I have realised how much the house is cluttered and how my kids might get annoyed by it. I have been sit cleaning. I have been sitting on the floor and organizing and putting things away. I got rid of a lot of stupid stuff. a lot of garbage and some toys.
The baby,
Well, he or she is just like Sarina was inside me. Very quiet so far. Mini me wakes at night and at lunch to enjoy "my" 2 favorite meals of the day. I am not a morning person, so breakfast is not my favorite. I am excited because I have been feeling the baby more and I am not as anxious as I usually have been in the past. Now the baby is moving, I have relaxed a bit. It helps to have a monitor at home I can use anytime. We find out on the 18th what we are having. I am so excited.
That's the update. Now I feel a little bit better about not blogging.


No comments:
Post a Comment