Thursday, December 1, 2011

Carver's Surgery

Carver had surgery Monday. It was to lower one of his testicles that hadn't dropped yet. We wanted to bring it down to reduce the possible chances of cancer and other things that might occur later in his life. He was a real sport! He had one bad night at the hospital and his breathing is a little off due to the anesthesia they gave him. He is doing good now and he is home and happy. Nice to see both of them down and hopefully he won't have any future problems. I am still recovering from the long day and night we had together and the lack of sleep. I held him a lot and my sprained foot is acting up again. The 1hr 44min procedure took 3hrs+ and I was not happy that he was under that long. The doctor ended up going in through his belly button with laproscopic view so he could see where the testicle went. Apparently it floated back towards his kidney and it needed more help to get down. He has 4 little incisions on his belly and belly button. I am just glad it is over with and that it was covered by insurance!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter