Thursday, February 9, 2012

baby update 32 weeks.

Well, 32 weeks, baby is measuring a little big. We will know more in 2 weeks how BIG he really is. I know I shouldn't be to worried about weight, but of course I am. I still have only gained like 5 pounds, which possibly is all baby. total weight loss so far while pregnant is 8 lbs. I had lost 13. so if my math is correct, 5 is what the baby and me weigh, pregnancy weight. AWESOME! Dr still ...giving me a hard time. I just told him I am a busy woman of 4 crazy kids and cleaning and organizing like heck. Plus I started green drinks and better eating which I think has contributed. Can't wait to see my after weight. Regardless, we are healthy and baby is ACTIVE! I have a love/hate thing for that though. Love that he moves Hate it, because he can knock me to the ground some days. Very active! Very hard for me to keep up physically right now with his demanding movements. I know we will have our hands full. 7 wks to go!

Went and weighed myself at the dr's. I was lower than normal. Their scale is like a pound off mine. SO it was weird to see that I was still where i was 3 weeks ago.

Dr is not too worried and we will have an ultrasound in 2 weeks. so excited.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter