Monday, November 26, 2012

 
MASON 8 MONTHS OLD
 
We went into the mountains where we live and took some fun/playful pictures.
This one is of Mason.  We had props for the kids.  I wish it wasn't a gun but oh well.
He is smiling and that's all that matters.
He is doing really good.  He still sleeps with us and amazingly enough he is
still breastfeeding.  I have had issues with breastfeeding past 6 months.  When we moved I focused all of my extra attention on him so I could  continue it.  I also didn't want to feel like I was to stressed to quit and give up.  So we are happily breastfeeding.  We will be working on getting him out of our bed soon as his room is ready now.  He sleeps in a swing still and with us.  With him almost 30 lbs my back is sore every day. 

He is the happiest baby ever.  I think they keep coming out happier and happier.
This past week I had 4 people in one day tell me that he was adorable.  One lady said, he reminded her of a cabbage patch kid. hahahhahaa.  Round head and big blue eyes!
 
 
 

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter