Thursday, September 6, 2007
Elijah Starts Preschool Next week
Elijah has a new teacher for preschool this year. her name is Ms. Ellie. She called me today to confirm his arrival next week and to introduce herself to me. We start out by having an open house with other moms and dads. Then his first day is with a parent. His real 1st day will be Friday sept 14th 07' all by himself. I am a little nervouse. He will only be 2 min away from me but when he is gone I feel like he is miles away. I love him when he is home and playing but I can only take so much of mommy time and then I need some crafts or something for him to do. So school works great because he gets the crafts in the morning and then in the afternoon ME! I know he has 2 yrs before he starts kindergarten but this works for us. I thought maybe he is to young for preschool. (considering he started right when he turned 3). He will be 5 yrs old before he graduates preschool. Anyway, I am so excited for him to have new friends and things to do durring the day. I am also looking forward to more time with sarina and natalie (the girl I watch) so they can play without getting picked on. This is my short blog for the day. Nothing special unless you are a SAHM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment