Sunday, September 9, 2007

Thoughts

Well David stayed up until 6am I think today and Sarina teethed all night. So I am a little tired. I feel a little sick today as well. I found out last night that the little girl i watch might get a brother or siter in 9 months. Also the same person that is not coming to me anymore for babysitting. I guess I know why now. She has been so sick the last week. I called her on acident last night. I meant to call my close friend Theresa and instead dialed her number. It was good in some ways. We talked openly about hoe we felt and I realized that she is just a really stressed out mother looking to be a great mother to her daughter and soon to be #2 baby. Normally her day is filled with microsoft work and people that treat her poorly or interupt her day, followed by a quick work out. Then off to my house to pick her daughter up and rush home before she crys for dinner. I know how she feels. I nannied for 3 yrs and If I did not have food for Elijah on the way home or food ready the min I got home all hell broke loose. David is actually excited that Natalie's momis staying home. More moms should stay hom and care for their children. I think though he doesn't understand that when you stay home and watch other kids it still affects you ability to be a happier more providing mother. Yah sure you are home but is anyone really home with the lights on. I have days where I watch all 3 and I wonder what my kids have learned today.When we had our vacation I loved every minute of spening time with our kids. Without having to watch natalie or anyone else. Just me and the kids. Maybe that is selfish or maybe it is what natalies mom said. Healthy for the family and yes selfish becuase you have to take care of you and your family. I learned a lot from her this weekend. I just wish others would have the same outlook as I took in this weekend. Anyway, School starts tomorrow with open house, followed by tuesday being parent day, and friday as Elijah's first day of school. I am happy because I know he is happy to go. I will however need to find things to keep Sarina and I busy. I already plan on exercising and tending to her in the mornings while he is gone. I figure I pay for it so I should use it while eli is in school and that will allow for time at night for visiting teaching, cooking, family time and chores something I don;t have right now. It will be nice. Nat's mom also wants to do play dates and expereince what it is like to be a SAHM. SOmething I have to learn again with just my kids. I have always had other kids around. So I really don;t get it yet. All is well. Chow for now.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter