Friday, September 28, 2007
scrapbooking
I went to my friend Amanda's last night and scrapbooked for the first time. I had a slow start and not a lot of pics. SO I need to work on that but for the most part we did pretty good for the first time. I am working on Elijah's baby book first. It will take me awhile to get caught up but I think he will appreciate not having to go through tons of pics later in life. Plus it will make for good conversation and embarrassment for future girlfriends. I also came to the conclusion that I have a problem collecting cards from family members. We all know most people throw them out after a month or so. But for some reason I hold on to them. It is that special card my brother sent in the mail to tell me he is my friend and brother. or the one I got on valentines day from my dad telling me he loves me. Or the one from mom where she tells you you are a great mother and daughter. Of course their are many more special ones from others in my life but these were a few I could not let go. I notice that I hold onto my kids cards too which I guess is alright for when they are older they will want to see them as much as I do when I look at my baby book. It reminds me how special I am. they will not know you the lady in your church was that attended the baby shower and made an awesome blanket that they held onto for so long. But they will know that people loved them by looking back and seeing a legacy of cards and pictures that mom thought was important enough to share and keep. I am so greatful I have pics of my family it helps me to remember the times I had with my brother or parents. I had fun looking through Elis baby pics as he has more than sarina printed right now. I need to workon getting them printed and in the books. I feel like time passes by so fast when they are little Like Sarina and I can't seem to catch up. If you have pics to share send them. I would love to add them to our collection. Thanks! Fall is finally here and I am excited to take the kids to the pumbkin patch for even more pics. I guess that is it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment