Thursday, September 27, 2007
The Latest!
Okay Elijah started preschool and has a new teacher this year. Her name is Mrs Ellie. I told eli it is like his name but with an extra l and e. He said it reminded him of an elephant. He is getting to be so big. I still see him as my baby. So I thought we were going to have to move again. I lost another kid that I watch. The mom is pregant I think. She wants to stay home because she gets sick and can't work. If she can not work she can not afford daycare. thus the problem. Out 900 a month can hurt. I only watch one kid at a time but it is enough to pay for some bills. like our car payment and phone etc. Anyway, I got notice a month ago and now I start a new baby next monday. Blessings are great! I got the call a week after I got notice from nat's mother. So I was really excited. He is three months old and his name is Alonah(SP) and I think that is hawaiian for something. He is cute. I met him last sunday. It will definetely fill my baby fix. Which I have had since sarina was 6 months old. I wanted another one right away. But due to it being a C-section, overweight, and just financially not good. We have decided to wait a while. Maybe when she turns 2 we will try. I have a new baby and 900 a month again. I won;t have to give up my 3 day a week struggles to get kids loaded and off to the gym. It was a relief to know I can still keep the club membership. It has a huge impact on my emotional state. Otherwise I get depressed and binge eat. Anyway that is life right now. It is interesting too that eli went on a week PEEING spree in our house. We went an charged a steam cleaner (bissell) and cleaned a lot. the minute we did that he stopped and has not peed since then.I have also decided that kids peeing is worse than pets. At least pet pee smells worse so you know where it is. I am shocked how much I can not smell elis pee. HEHEHEHEHEEE. I am talking about my sons pee and laughing. I must be crazy. Things are settling down now and we are getting back into our school routine of getting up at 7am, eating, get dressed, and waiting for the school bus. I love the school bus. 2.5 hours of quiet from a 3.5 yr old is golden. Even though I miss him tons when he is gone. I have also enjoyed my time with sarina. I think she is going to like Alonah. BUT yes there is a BUT. I think She will miss natalie and get very jealous that I am holding a new born. David is working hard. he works 9am-6 or 7pm some nights. then he comes home and works his second job. He is working on some software. Thats all I can say. I dunno much because I don;t ask. I guess if I asked I would know more. He loves spending time with the kids when he gets a chance. In fact I fell asleep on the couch the other night and him and elijah stayed up until 2am playing the new x-box ellite. I was pissed at first but they really had a bonding boys night. I guess I am ok as long as it doesn;t become a habbit. We only let him play race car games, frogger, millipeede, pac man, and sonic. I don;t want him doing any killing games anytime soon. He did play one and he said you have to kill the bad guys because that is good. Which means he knows you get points for that but in all reality he won;t transfer that right and will think it is ok to kill and hurt people at nursery and preschool. I guess when he is 8 or so I might consider letting him play Halo or something of the such but for now he is innocent and I like it that way. I hope everyone is doing well. We are doing great now. Keep in touch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment