Friday, September 14, 2007

SAHM

My new job is a full time stay at home mother. But in my spare time I plan on working on the Pampered Chef Business. Here is my website to see what Pampered Chef has to offer.
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/crystal Hopefully you will be able to find some cool stuff! I love the products and I use at least 2-5 products a day. Most of my products have lasted 7 yrs. Sure you can go to a store and and get a cheap utinsile but will you be replacing it in 2 yrs or less. I know I always do. I have been really satisfied with PC'S products/I hope you are too! My favorite product so far are the sectional servers. You can put the bottom in the freezer and then it keeps your food really cold. You don;t have to worry about putting the food away right away. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter