Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dr. VIsit 15 wks.

Dr Morell Measured the baby. Yup, still growing! He found the heart beat right away. He also told me to EAT! I lost another pound. Which is a total of 8 lbs. We have another aptin one month. The BIG one! To find out or not to find out? David is still trying to convince his "I hate Surprises" wife that I don't have to find out. "what did the nephites do he say". Well I answered. "they did not have modern technology, to help them figure out if it is a boy or a girl". Now that we do I think we should utilize the heck out of it before those rights/ freedoms (if you want to call it that), Get taken away. It is like having the baby for the first time for me when I find out. But not only do I know but I can spend 5 months preparing for it. I think I will find out. David say "all or nothing" I guess he is finding out too! That's it fo today. well almost. I also told david he is not the one getting slashed open, with a kid ripped out of him, to be in pain and barely move for four months. As that is how long it takes for me to recover usually. Furthermore, It is not his body, maybe his baby too but not his body. There should women mother rights or something. Where fathers don't have a say in that matter. Regardless I love him for trying to want me be surprised. As I totally HATE HATE surprises, at all cost. So thumbs up for trying I GUESS! I will prevail! Eli still thinks it is a boy but with a heart rate at 163 I hesitant at the outcome. Tootles for now.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter