Tuesday, May 6, 2008

to know or not to know?

just to keep things in neutral. David is very aware of these issues but sometimes will tease me about the question "what did the nephites do?" Because he knows how much I hate answering it or something. I was just making light of it because when one wants to find out the gender of a baby and the other doesn't. It could be a problem. Now i will have to agree with my father in law that says. If one person is not happy or doesn't agree to doing something then you should not do it. As I am sure it causes more contention to fight over it. Well in our case I think he wants it a surprise for himself and maybe for me even though I don't want it to be a surprise and thus taking away that opportunity to know ahead of time. So I disagree and I think we should find out. Not trying to pick on David and his Nephite question. Just making it aware that blessings such as finding out early is a good thing. Why wait another 5 months when I could know now. garage sales are around the corner,grandparents are waiting to buy clothes etc to help out. I would love to know so I can choose a name and start calling it that, Like we did with eli and sarina. "IT" is fine I guess, but to call it by name gave me the opportunity to sing at night to the baby when I could not sleep or bond by calling it by name instead "IT does this, and It does that". I feel like I really am carrying an alien in me when the gender is unknown. DOES anyone have this mild debate with their spouse? Am I the only one that cares to know. Maybe it is just a women thing and men don't get it. How would they? Anyway, I love you David. But I think I get the final decison. I will keep it from you if you want?

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter