Sunday, June 1, 2008

Butterflies

I don't know why but i get more excited when I go and find out the gender of the baby than I do actually having it. It is weird. I am so excited. Tomorrow David and I find out what the cute quiet little thing is going to be. I get butterflies in my stomache and excited until I find out. Today I was naussous and had a siatic nerve pain running down my back and legs. I had a hard time sitting through sacrament and class. I feel lucky that is all that is bothering me at the moment. I just read that there was a lady in Australia that had a 6 pound baby delivered. That is pretty normal except the baby was developed in the ovary not the uterous. How odd is that. Anyway. That is the news for today. i will blog tomorrow about what the gender is and how the ultrasound went. We have our doppler and we monitor the baby every day. It has be really reassuring. The baby's heart beat has been between 150-and 163 beats. Eli is still conviniced it is a boy and that his name is Dean. We were thinking if it were a girl it would be called Hannah Elizabeth Pugmire. If It is a Boy Dean Cozmin Pugmire. (David picked Cozmin for a middle name) not sure if we will still use it. But we diffinetly want Dean Pugmire. It is hard to find girl names. okay well unitl after the ultrasound, TTFN!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter