Tuesday, June 3, 2008
OH BOY~
BOY BOY BOY, Was he not shy at all. It took us about 5 seconds and me saying he was a boy and that was his peepers before the tech could even say a thing. Definetely a BOY! He was so excited all day that when they did the ultrasound he finally calmed down and tried to sleep. This made us a little upset as we wanted to see all the specail features included. The kids looked at the screen and Eli said "yup that's my brother" I don't know how he knew but who needs an ultrasound when you have a kid that can guess it each time. Both times now. We have decided that his name is Dean but we are still working on the middle name. I can stop calling it, IT. I can pull all my, but so little BOY clothes out from the garage. Anyone have boy clothes? I can decorate, I can ponder names, I can buy clothes at garage sales, I can buy a car seat cover, ours is torn. I can do so much more now. David is excited it is a boy and he said it was one of the coolest ultrasounds he has ever seen.. We saw it in 3-d and regular format. I feel Like I am talking about a movie or something. This great Grand feature is our Baby boy. Sarina could care less. She is still to young to know, which is good because I wanted it to be a boy for Eli's sake. He was so confident and he got his way. THat was it in a nut shell the terrible thing Is we forgot to put the DVD in. So we only eneded up with pictures. :( I will ask today if they can copy it off the hard drive. Anyway all is well and on time. Things are looking great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment