Thursday, June 26, 2008
Doctors Appointment
Check up today! I will get measured and weighted. I have only gained 3 lbs since I got pregnant. This is after I lost 8lbs.(184) So I lost 8 and then gained it back and gained 3 more. My pre pregnancy weight was 192, I am a little embarrased by that. But it is what it is. I am now 195. We also learned my thyroid was messed up again and got perscribed another 1/2 a pill every sunday to keep my levels normal. Today I feel sick. My Uterous hurts, my siatic nerve is really bad and Last night I could hardly walk. We ordered pizza because I could not stand to cook anything. We made smoothies last night and this morning. We put strawberries, pineapple, yogurt, and Ice. I also added 1/2 banana which I don't like but it is good for getting rid of cramps in my legs. Eli was cute. He went in after smoothies and got everyone a cheese stick. It seems automatic to eat protein for them now after we have any form ,of fruit or fruit smoothies. Which is a great thing! Then we had popcorn. We ave not had very nutrious meals lately. I have only made things like smoothies and eating weird things at weird time of the day. Or like yesterday going to Mcdonalds and having a cheese burger and a salad. Then the same night we had pizza. Yuck. Maybe need to plan out some meals or something. Then freeze left overs. I guess that's it. Just wanted to let everyone know how our day is going. I will let you know what the doctor says later. Have a great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment