Monday, June 23, 2008

happy birthday david!

David's Birthday was this weekend. We had my dad and his parents over for dinner. Also his sister Kiri. We ate Pineapple, watermelon, BBQ chicken, salad, Deviled eggs, corn on the cob, potatoes, bread and buttter, Coconut fish (David's request), BBQ asperagas,peppers and zuccini, lemonade, Man oh man we were stuffed. THen we ate ice cream and cake. David got 2 pairs of jeans, and a shirt from me and the first 2 seasons of House. his mom got him the third season. We went to My moms on sat and had cookies and ice cream. He got 2 shirts and some licorice. 2 Huge packages of it. I also gave him some receese peanut butter cups too. Needles to say we had a lot of food. A lot of celebration and lots of Fun! I cooked for 3 hours in the kitchen. I was so done after everyone left. We watched the first 2 episodes of House last night too. Not exactly what I expected, but I enjoyed the comical relief.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter