Thursday, July 31, 2008

28 week Glucose test/check up

I am actually 29 weeks but I had my check up on Monday. I got the blood work back and I do NOT have gestational Diabetes. I am so excited because I don't think I could go all summer avoiding treats. Sorry to friends that have it. I know it must suck. I would not want to be a diabetic either. I could not follw everything and remember to prick or figure out my eating habbits. Ok maybe I could and I will still try to watch what I eat so I don;t get it. It was funny though. I was sitting on the couch with my sister in law. I was telling her how tired I have been. I litterally woke up one day this week and went to the couch and slept for 1.5 hours. Then I got up worked on some stuff came back to the couch for another 1.5 hours. Then I got back up and at nap time I slept for another 1/2 hour to 45 min. I was so tired that day. I even went to bed on time etc and everything. I even got the kids to bed by 8:30 PM which is impossible sometimes. well while I was talking to her on the couch the Nurse called and told me some good new about my blood work but then said that my Iron was really really low. She told me to go get Iron pill imediately and start taking 2 a day. I did just that. I went and bought some. The hour after I took the first one I felt a lot more awake, it was really weird. She said I would feel better almost instantly. It is amazing what a iron pill can do. I started some new prenatals too. I was taking flinstones because I could not stomache the other pills or swallow them. Now I am further along I decided to try again. I swallowed one last night and was fine. Anyway, good news is that I can still have my smoothies and ice cream this summer.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter