
Yes then there were the grandparents. David Parents are soooo much different than my parents it is like night and day sometimes. I love them regardless. They have a different way of raising kids than I do or my parents do. They are more laid back and still manage to keep are kids in one piece when we pick them up. The kids love them. They love exploring their yard, helping grandpa on projects, helping in the kitchen, and exploring new things to do and play with. Grandma and grandpa take them for weekends at a time and spoil them. This is much needed time for Daivd and I, we appreciate it more than words can say. THey always try to help out as best as they can. We appreciate having them close even though they are in snohomish. It is still in the state at least and we get to see them a lot. THis picture was at my brother in laws wedding a few years back. Grandpa is so humble and good with the kids. Grandma is very straight forward and nice to them as well. THey make a great team. They get Eli too. They are always looking for ways to re direct him and I appreciate that about them. We love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment