Tuesday, July 22, 2008



This is my DAD! Could not leave him out. He is always there for Us. He always helps us do things around the house and will take the kids if we need him too. He loves the kids a lot. Sairna really loves her papa. Eli does too. We love dad and Papa. This weekend he came to take a load to the dump for us. I made sure he came back for some grub. We ate a great meal. That is probably my favorite thing is to make him dinner. I always send him home with yummies. He makes the kids laugh and he teaches them to listen more than anyone ever does. He is firm and the kids know he is and respect him. More than i can say for us 2 parents that have them all day. But they usually listen to him. Eli still tests the boundries but now like he does with my mom or the other g-parents. He knows papa is different. We like this about papa. He always tell them he loves them and gives hugs and kisses. He is so gentle with them. I Love both my parents I am glad dad is a part of their lives and that he can be apart of raising our children. I would not have it any other way. I believe it takes a village to raise a family and I am glad my village is so close. Love you Dad. P.s. this pic was taken about 2 yrs ago at the Woodland park zoo with dad. I was pregnant with sarina at the time and could barely walk.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter