Tuesday, July 22, 2008

MY MOM


This is my mom! Isn't she Pretty! This is her and Eli at eli's blessing. He was so cute and did great durring the blessing. I think he only cired one time. Anyway. My last blog talked about the tags I was taking off clothes for Dean. Well my mom went and bought Dean a lot of stuff this weekend. I was surprised. I don't think we will need any more clothes. Not to mention people have been giving me hand me downs. Which I gladly accept. Anyway, I want to acknowledge my mom and tell her thank you for all the support she gives our family. She goes above and beyond. I love her and I am so glad my kids have a nana as special as she is to us. She has diapered, clothed, watched and played with our kids from the moment they were born. SHe is definetly a charitable person that can not be overlooked. We love you and are so glad you are our mom and nana. Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter