Monday, July 21, 2008
Nude Belly Shots Of Dean!
Ok I am not one to really show off my body for any reason. My friend came to me and asked if I could do belly shots on her massage table for and advertisement to show that they do pregnant ladies. I thought this was awesome. I agreed to do it. I guess she will have me lay on the table with only my nude belly popping out of the covers and then a professional photographer will take professional pictures of it. It is to show how a pregnant lady lays on the pads and that she does massages for them too. I of course want the negatives, but I will have to live with out them I guess. I do want a copy at lease so I can show Dean some day that mommy and him volunteered for belly shots when he was in me. HEHEHEEE I giggle thinking that I will be almost half naked hangin out on a table showing off my big boy! LOL I know this will help her business and that is the only reason I am doing it, oh and maybe because I get free massages. when it is all done I will ask her If I cna post her advertisement on my blog. After all it is my belly. :) Hope all is well with everyone, remember to laugh today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment