

Okay so we are having our 3rd child. Instead of a baby shower where we get clothes and toy etc. We are having a Diaper shower. My friend Theresa is throwing me a diaper shower. Mostly a social thing really. If you bring diapers though you can be entered in to win a dinner for 2 at a resturaunt. The more diapers you bring the more your name can be entered! How cool is that. The event will take place Sept 6th at 3pm. It is a sat so reserve the date! I am still going to resgister at Target so if you still have the urge to spend money and spoil Dean then I have no problems with that either. We have clothes etc. but we could use some basics to go along with those. Not to mention we don't have any bedding for him. No bumper or sheets to match etc. There will be a light snack served and hopefull min. on games. Depends on how much people are into that. It will be held at our house so mommy 2 be doesn't have to go far to put things away. Theresa lives in fall city too and driving out there is nice but something I wanted to avoid doing for a shower.I am so excited about number 3 for some reason. I feel like our family just keeps growing with each kid and I am excited to share these special times with you. Hope to see you at our shower. Tree will be sending out invites by late august so keep you eyes open for something in the mail!


No comments:
Post a Comment