Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sarina Craves Waternelon and Pickles

Okay. So Sarina is a little weird. After last night we thought she was the one pregnant. I woke her up to change her before putting her to bed. I had left for a massage last night and put david in charge. She had poopies on when I came home, I guess she had fallen asleep in the playroom, which is normal when david watches them. Eli fell asleep in the lovesac. So she woke up of course because she had cold wipes on her bottom. When she woke up she went to the fridge and told me she was hungry. Ok, a little snack would not hurt. She asked for a pickle and watermelon. What I was not expecting was her to eat them directly at the same time, with both of them in the mouth. I gaged. David came in and said something on the lines "whatever". She laughed at us and and kept eating. She continued to eat like this until everything was gone. I was so grossed out by this. I have craved weird things but this was beyond my level of likeness. And something I know I will not crave now. She finished and then went to bed. After getting all settled as much as I could in bed. Sarina began to cry. I just ignored her. Later David said she was on the hall floor. I told him to leave her there. I woke up this morning and she was back in her bed. Either David put her back or she slept walk back. I don't know. Sarina has had weird sleeping patterns and eating habits since I have been pregnant. It's kind of funny!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter