
ELI TOOK THESE PICS
Okay I already feel huge. Yes I wacked my hair again. I sowre I would not but after a few hot and I mean hot days where I broke out into sweats due to my hair being long I had mom wack it for me. It is shoulder length. I will show pic of the hair later. Here is a belly shot of me and Dean. I am 28 wks along. 2 months and 22 days to go and counting. I am so excited I can hardly wait. Today My cool sister inlaw Kiri is painting the nursey for us. Partly working off a dent she put in our car by accident and because she is soo cool. I will be so happy when it is done. She is painting it white. We moved into our rental and it was a dull pink and we painted a brighter pink. Now I think we will stick to white. Then and If we move it will be fine. The owner can't complain to much. So here I am as big as ever. I have not had any new cravings other than smoothies. Last night it was an oj julious. It was 10:30 PM at night but I did not care I had to have it. I went as far as driving to moms to get ice since we were fresh out. BOY was it good! I think David liked it too. I can not stand to do dish's right now, everything smells really bad to me. I think I even smell, others tell me I don't. They must be really nice. All I smell lately even if I shower is this Bleech, semen, yeast smell radiating from me. TMI I know, but has anyone else had this discusting smell? I am pregnant with #3 and this is the first I have smelt it. I keep myself really clean there and it still smells. YUCK! Change of subject. My legs are starting to swell and have water retention. Which hurts a lot. I have had charlie horses and other bad pains in my legs. I think this is due to being overweight to begin with and then adding a pregnancy to it. I really don;t mind it much but the house is suffering. Dish;s don;t get done. Laundry smells the house up and kids leave food all over the floor. I can stand for about 10 min at a time before one of those elements kicks in. Lately it has been the siatic nerve and my back going crazy like spazims or something. Sitting with my feet up or laying on my left side is the only relief. I got so desperate today That I went to Freddies and bought bowls and plates for us to use. At least those can be throw away. Thanks to a good friend who reccomended boxed meals I forget the name now. I have stocked up on a few for nights when the kids need to eat and I don't want to cook and for after the baby is born. I like them too but they have to much sodium for my precious baby carrying legs. David has not complained much about me not doing dish's other than he can't find anything. Which is nice because I feel like life is in slow motion the last 3 months of my pregnancy. Things need to go faster. Then when it is actually here I wonder where the time has gone. Never did I think growing up I would have 3 kid-5 kids. Which is awesome. Our little family of four will soon be 5 and very different. With all the kids avg about 2-2 1/2 yrs apart we will have our hand full this next year. Hope all is well with everyone. tata~
Okay I already feel huge. Yes I wacked my hair again. I sowre I would not but after a few hot and I mean hot days where I broke out into sweats due to my hair being long I had mom wack it for me. It is shoulder length. I will show pic of the hair later. Here is a belly shot of me and Dean. I am 28 wks along. 2 months and 22 days to go and counting. I am so excited I can hardly wait. Today My cool sister inlaw Kiri is painting the nursey for us. Partly working off a dent she put in our car by accident and because she is soo cool. I will be so happy when it is done. She is painting it white. We moved into our rental and it was a dull pink and we painted a brighter pink. Now I think we will stick to white. Then and If we move it will be fine. The owner can't complain to much. So here I am as big as ever. I have not had any new cravings other than smoothies. Last night it was an oj julious. It was 10:30 PM at night but I did not care I had to have it. I went as far as driving to moms to get ice since we were fresh out. BOY was it good! I think David liked it too. I can not stand to do dish's right now, everything smells really bad to me. I think I even smell, others tell me I don't. They must be really nice. All I smell lately even if I shower is this Bleech, semen, yeast smell radiating from me. TMI I know, but has anyone else had this discusting smell? I am pregnant with #3 and this is the first I have smelt it. I keep myself really clean there and it still smells. YUCK! Change of subject. My legs are starting to swell and have water retention. Which hurts a lot. I have had charlie horses and other bad pains in my legs. I think this is due to being overweight to begin with and then adding a pregnancy to it. I really don;t mind it much but the house is suffering. Dish;s don;t get done. Laundry smells the house up and kids leave food all over the floor. I can stand for about 10 min at a time before one of those elements kicks in. Lately it has been the siatic nerve and my back going crazy like spazims or something. Sitting with my feet up or laying on my left side is the only relief. I got so desperate today That I went to Freddies and bought bowls and plates for us to use. At least those can be throw away. Thanks to a good friend who reccomended boxed meals I forget the name now. I have stocked up on a few for nights when the kids need to eat and I don't want to cook and for after the baby is born. I like them too but they have to much sodium for my precious baby carrying legs. David has not complained much about me not doing dish's other than he can't find anything. Which is nice because I feel like life is in slow motion the last 3 months of my pregnancy. Things need to go faster. Then when it is actually here I wonder where the time has gone. Never did I think growing up I would have 3 kid-5 kids. Which is awesome. Our little family of four will soon be 5 and very different. With all the kids avg about 2-2 1/2 yrs apart we will have our hand full this next year. Hope all is well with everyone. tata~


No comments:
Post a Comment