

Okay in our family you were aloud to do anything as long as it included your family. This sunday we went out side and let the kids play in the water. Most LDS families might frown on this saying that you need to keep the sabbath day holy etc. We did we just kept it cool too. It was so hot and the kids were baking. We went out and let them play in the pool. It kept them busy for 2 1/2 hours. Then we had my dad over for a nice BBQ. It was nice because I was able to cook and watch them from the kitchen window and they were in the front yard. Which doesn't happen very much at our house. Mainly because my kids take off. So if anyone watches them beware. NO FRONT YARDS. Sarina loved it except when eli would throw a bucket of water of her head. THen I got mad and threw one over his and he said he did not like it. I said well, how do yo uthink she feels. They stopped for a bit but then it started in again. They had a blast. I think we will do this again very soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment