Monday, August 11, 2008

ELI

Today was Eli's physical. He will be having surgery the 28th of August. We had to make sure he was healthy. One of his tubes is almost out of his ear and the other one is still in. That sort of sucks I was hoping they would stay in for one more season of colds. He did not get too sick last year. Thank Goodness. Seems they get sick from kids from school a lot in the winter. He is doing well the doctor said. I am excited to have his teeth done but not because it is going to cost us $$$$$$. Lots of it. Close to 3K. Something we do not have money for. I am hoping that everything goes well. I am sure as with every other mother I have talked to that surgery anytime sucks. I hate gas too. They will give him a sleepy pill and then gas him for 2 hours while they perform the work. He is getting 3 crowns on the back teeth, a flouride treatment and some fillings. If he doesn't get these taken care of the back teeth could abscess or rot and then fall out. If this happens the sapcing in his mouth will be off for a long time. Which she said they usually get their adult molars etc by 11yrs of age. I would not want him to go 7yrs with no back molars and bad spacing where is adult teeth could not grown in. ANyway. So that is the news! I am nervouse about the surgery because I think he is too young and I think that teeth work is rediculous under gas at that age but he is to young to sit through it all right now. SO I have to do something. I will keep everyone posted on how things go. We go to great wolf lodge next week, That should be a blast for them. Hopefully he will not get sick before surgery.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter