
We went to Burger king today for fun. I got the kids some crowns for the kids. I gave them the crowns to wear. Eli asked later "is this what Kings wear". It was so cute. When david got home they were running around the table in the play room chassing each other and wearing their crowns. THe crown idea, is because I needed a crown for the diaper cake my mom is making for my diaper shower. The cake is made out of diapers. On the top I wanted a crown because the theme of the party is "Prince". I think she is painting it gold and then adding sparkles to it. I can not wait to see the end result. The kids got to take another bubble bath in their pool today. It seems like the only way to cool them off. I had to run errands tonight but then I let them go in at 8:30 PM. They thought this was cool because the sun was retiring for the eve and they were still playing outside. THis is the first time they have had the opportunity to play outside that late. Bed time is between 8:30 and 9. I stayed up and painted a plaque for Dean's room with his name on it. It looks a lot better in person I think. I even made the darker green kind of textured. These are the colors in his room. OkAY! I am missing Fraiser. Off for tonight! Love you ALL!


No comments:
Post a Comment