Sunday, February 8, 2009
104.5 and bronchitis!
I was feeling good all week no symptoms. I even made it to scrap booking. I was feeling great. Sat morning turned for the worse. I woke up barely able to breath and coughing with a fever. I finally decided to go to the urgent care at 3 And my temp was 99 but that was with Tylenol. The Dr. asked if I had been sick all week, I said no I just woke up with this. We are missing church again today for the 6Th week in a row. I am half tempted to see if they can bring sacrament to me. i am not sure how that works but I heard it has been done. I guess since all the kids were sick over the last 5 weeks I was bound to get something. They put me on antibiotic which is working already I think. Green stuff coming out of me in the morning makes me want to vomit. I am worried Dean will get my illness. I woke up this morning feeling the same except my fever was at 104.5. They said if it isn't down by this afternoon then I have to call and see about going in. I feel bad for anyone that is sick or otherwise hurting. It sucks to be on meds. It sucks to feel crappy. It sucks to have to stay away from everyone in the house. The kids surprisingly, have been way helpful today getting me my blanket and some bread to eat with Tylenol. They even entertain the babe so I can rest. I feel blessed. I even have help from David lifting the babe because I feel to weak too. Dean has been very patient with me too. It is like phenomena(SP), bronchitis and the flue mixed. I feel cold and shaky.He is still trying to figure out why my boobs are so hot. I wish no one else to get this. It is nasty. I feel like crawling into my bed and checking out for the day. Not possible with 3 young kids. Well at least dean. The other 2 could watch a movie I suppose. Now that I have eaten my fishy crackers I think I will go rest. Nothing sounds good to eat. I hope Amy feels better and anyone else that is sick right now. I especially hope that if there are kids out there that are sick that they will get better soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment