Today I am thankful for smiles on babies faces and giggles.
for kids that entertain each other
for being ablt to change my blog background
for my husband and for him putting his arm around me last night just because
for rootbeer and the affect it has with breast feeding (GO YEAST!)
For Dean sleeping a lot lately.
I am thankful for sisters..."what, Crystal doesn't have any sisters" The sisters in our ward make me feel so happy and look out for me, they are the sisters I never had.
For communication (ie. the phone, internet, mail, face to face, everything, just good to keep in touch and have miracles happen)
for love and february to celebrate it with my family
that I don't watch kids right now for money
For eli learning to read
I am thankful for parents and the love they give me and my family
for A brother that looks out for me
toys
Family prayer and the sincere desires of a 3 and 5 year old (even if it is a prayer about the sun waking up and going to bed at night) we all do need that to happen.
for finding my husband scriptures from his mission that have been lost for about 6 weeks now
for having cars
for having feet so I can run on my tredmil (2 miles today)
Antibiotics, hospitals, Dr's, insurance
for eli playing the piano every sunday for no reason except to entertain us and he sings while he plays
for food even though it is my enemy at times
for water
for dish washers, I hate washing dish's...hate it
I am thankful I threw out my old socks last night and stayed up until 1 or 2 am trying to clean my room making it somewhat presentable and relaxed for David and i
For Q tips
For Brushes so everyone looks pretty and not like zombies
For clothes so we are modest and that my kids are not to picky about what clothes I buy them.
For rubbermaid containers to organize STUFF (Iam not thankful for some of that STUFF though)
For our pet chameleon(SP?) Merlin and for how much my husband loves him
For fruit and for some veggies and for my kids choosing to eat that instead of macaroni today


No comments:
Post a Comment