Monday, February 2, 2009
Happy Birthday ME!
So Saturday night we went out to eat to celebrate my birthday early. We did this because I hate going out with david, because he hates waiting around for his food on or around my birthday. My Birthday is before valentines day so it is alwasys busy when we go out. This year I decided it would be different. Little did i know. We had a 2 hour dinner. The appetizers alone took 1/2 hour to serve. The manager told us she would give us the cheese sticks for free since they forgot to bring them out with the artichoke dip and bread. BTW I do not DIET for my birthday! It is my night out. SO I eat whatever I want. Then I ordered something somewhat healthy. I ordered the chicken and steam veggies and then drank water. But desseret was on the house. I did order cheese cake on top of that for later. It was awesome. I got a free dessert and 15% off my bill (thank you microsoft), and I got free cheese sticks. THey were so slow. I hate to tip big when they are slow. David is the opposit. it was out of their control, there were just so many people. He tipped the girl 10 dollars and said she probably needed it. I agreed but I still hated how long it took especially since we were trying to avoid it. OH and the kids found a sucked on shrivelled(SP) up lemon that was all dried up and nasty. I about threw up. We ate and the kids actually loved the artichoke and spinich dip. I was surprised. Dean cried one time while we were out. Otherwise he was an angel. The seats though are not a good place to feed babies. I feel sorry for fat people that go there that can fit their boothes (SP). I almost don't. The resturaunt serves huge quanities and then they expect you to squeeze into these small boothes. We came home and watched "As good as it gets". Well I fell asleep. It is a OK movie. Not my favorite of all time. I am still a princess bride fan and anything else on the romantic comedy line. I only watch action so david is happy. The only time I really like action movies. is when jackie chan is in them or the movie is funny with guns going off. Some of my favorites are "indianna jones", "the mummy", "sahara desert"(SP), "back to the future", "stargate", and as far as tv shows are concerned, "the Office". I like pixar movie as well. But that is because i am a kid at heart and I will never grow up! Which leads me to my next thing. 29 this year has been a lot different than I thought it would be. I deffinetly feel older. my hair is changing, I have some wrinkles, and I found a black and a grey hair the other day. EEK. I still feel like a kid but an older kid. I guess even though my body will change I can still feel like a kid. I get teased by my friends for it. I love to play, I love to interact and do things kids would do. Especially when you can get away with being 16, 13yrs after the fact. My choices of birthday places this year were claim jumpers-which is where we went, cheese cake factory-only been there once, and a fondu place that is Massively expensive in bellevue-the melting pot i believe. I would love to go there again. Espcially now that I am not pregnant and don't have to worry what seafood I can't eat. Cheese cake would be awesome to go to with some friends and then play pool or go bowling after. I love to bowl. My parents, yes I am saying this one thing about you, loved to bowl. They were even on a team. So cool! Ok this is long, anyway Happy birthday ME, Oh and Sarah and Misty and anyone else I missed! I can;t be to selfish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment