Wednesday, February 4, 2009

If people need to change things in there life all the time what are they called?

If people need to change things in there life all the time what are they called?
I think I am one of __________(them).
OCD? Maybe, I guess. But I don't obsess over it. I just need and prefer lots of change!

Bathroom - the curtain has to change occasionally, ok at least 2 times a year\

Bath towels- really bug me but I keep them around anyway. I will change them out, all of them if one of them is ruinned. I know!

Walls - Pictures can not stay to long or it drives me crazy (like a picture of a kid and the kid is not 10 but the pitcure is when they were 3) It bugs me but i am working on it

Jewlery- I have to have lots of options If I decide to wear any. I might start making some thanks to Aimee S.

MY bed - I hate having the same comforter It has been changed 5-7 times since I have been married

The furniture- really eats me alive inside, I change it around every once in awhile.

Socks- Always, Espcially if it is to hot or to warm, i buy socks at least 3 times a year and replace them, or my mom will give me her old socks which to me are new because she hasn't worn them that long, Genetics?

Soap I have to change constantly because I have different moods - thank goodness for DOVE. I love all the Scents and OH St Ives because they have the best citrus one. YUM! I can feel sexy one night with a nice elegant smelling one or refreshed and citrusie the next. I can feel calm or just the normal clean, Like Ivory clean.

Kids clothes _ to many stains or holes or they wore it to much -really bugs me. I get a new wardrobe from taget and pack up the rest. Or People give me new but hand me down clothes...thank goodness. $$$$
Food-never satisfied need taste! Lots of seasonings, Natural flavor,etc

Living quarters in general - just can not settle down and relax in one place. prefer to move and start all over. I think we have moved 1-2 times every year on avg david and i have been married.

My Quirks! We all work them out. I just change them around. :)

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter