Registration for knidergarten is here today...Already! Eli turns 5 march 12th. He decided it would be a movie party and have some friends over to watch a movie and or play, if that doesn't last that long. I am not sure how to handle invites he is set on inviting his entire class, and I have a hard time with that. I told him 5 friends. SO we will have to sit down tonight and figure it out some more.

His teacher says, the amount for the age. He just loves everyone and the ones he isn't to fond of he would invite to be nice. I don't want to break his heart and not let him have more. Plus he loves people from church like Ray, Andrew, Savanah, and then there is also people that are just random. Like William, Kyle, Jacob and Jessica. This is so hard. Anyone have any suggestions? I don't have to spend lots this year because he choose to watch a movie. Lots of popcorn and drinks should be sufficient. Maybe a party favor for each kid. I was thinking those glow in the dark snap bracelits because they remind him of the light sabers from star wars. Summer is making our cake again so it will be jar jar or some other light saber thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment