Thursday, February 5, 2009
Kindergarten Failed attempt
Ok so no one ever told me to leave the kids at home. I was pulling my hair out all the way down to MacDonald's because we had been at HORACE Mann for so long 1.5 hour), they had no lunch and I had no registration to show for it. I had to bring the papers home because they wanted a check for a deposit of 330 so they could raffle for all day kindergarten and then when you are picked it gets taken out of your account. OF COURSE I would forget the check book. So dumb. The kids were the best i have seen them until more people showed up. Then a light bulb went off in their brain. They kept going outside and playing in the tree bark area and then running down the hall way while being very LOUD! I was so flustered inside I threw my arms up in my brain started yelling in my head and told them I would come back. The disobedient kids got MDS anyway because I was so mad and not in the mood to fix lunch . Now I have to go back and face the long line one more freaking time. As I am typing Sarina is crying her eyes out yelling at me saying she wanted Juice instead of milk, when she told me she wanted milk at the MDS, UG< RRR...#&%(*%$^%^(&)#(&$&)% ......AAAHHH! All day kindergarten would benefit ELi sooo much his brain is more than I can handle. He needs the stimulation the friends the fun and the time away from mom. I would have to pick him up though I think. I don't know if the bus will take and drop off. I even got a picture to she on my phone but it is kind of blurry due to me running outside after both kids....I will try to post it later. I even Cried a bit while I was filling out the paper work. Hugging my kid and realizing he is going to a different school and becoming apart of the world. My heart sunk every time I signed my name and every time I wrote his. No different than preschool but it might be longer and it is a different environment for him. We always have to adjust to that in his own way. Amy you are awesome! Thank you for holding my DEAN while I yelled inside my brain and chased down my 2 other kids. I don't ever want to bring the kids with me again. I am soo disgusted right now. TO make it worse I went to mds and got food and they forgot my drink, they forgot the toy for Sarina, and they were really slow. Today is a pay more and get less type of day. In my day.....we went to kind-G all day and my parents did not pay. ridiculous. I will blog again about this after I have calmed down and i have him registered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment