I am sore :(
My cheeks are HUGE, yes my face cheeks. no not my bum. :)
i woke up at 3am feeling like crap, I really needed mom, David got up for me even though he was sick...thanks Hun. I was in soooo much pain and so swollen i could barely swallow.
I made David take the kids to the activity at our church just so I could have it quiet.
constipation is not my friend right now. TMI
I am sick of JELLO and PUDDING and EGGS.
I want to clean and can't, I am too weak still.
I love the nanny we had while I was at my moms
I have a better appreciation for my teeth and FOOD, could be a bad thing.
I am not looking foward to the crown and 2 other fillings.
Y are my teeth so bad... I do brush?
I hate pudding and jello. I said that already. Opps. Well I really hate it.
That's all!


No comments:
Post a Comment