Sunday, February 22, 2009

typing more lately...

Pictures are fun and are worth a thousand words sometimes. I want my kids to know me and when I die someday I would want them to know my personality or how I felt about things etc. SO lately I have been writing more. Sorry, that everyone Else has had to suffer through my stories and misspelled words etc. I never did journal that much. Blogging has been sort of my journal. Speaking of which I need to print up some of it and put it into my binder. (hard copy) It is easy to do and I feel good that I have a journal they can read someday. I hope that everyone is doing something so their kids will know who they are. I can type until I am blue in the face but I need a copy so I can say "hey this was for you". Otherwise if blogger dies or I can not get my journal entries off of it, what was the point of typing and spending all that time typing just to have it gone.

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter