Tuesday, March 10, 2009

David off to Utah again...???

David went to Utah a week ago for his grandfathers 80Th birthday party. We stayed behind due to my wisdom teeth coming out. He left again tonight for Utah. He has been volunteering for the family search website for the church now for the last 2 or so years. He is so excited. He gets an award for the best software (I Think) . I am not sure about the computer language of it all. But I think is API something or other. He is happy to have had recognition for this since he does not get paid to do it. Everyone loves to have recognition. I am proud of him for all of his hard work. I know it has taken some time away from the family. But his work will affect many people worldwide! This is for you HUN! GREAT JOB! YOU ARE AWESOME! KEEP UP THE GREAT SERVICE BABE! WE LOVE YOU! CONGRATS on the Award! I hope Grandpa can see you accept it. That would be awesome! Love You!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter