Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kid picks today!

CTR Means "when your mom says Stop jumping in the mud puddles"" Then you choose not to do it and then that is right." "then that means Choose the right"
ELI PUGMIRE

This is funny because if he is actually outside in boots jumping for fun I would not tell him to stop! I would say Jump more and kick it and get wet. But if i was getting ready for church....well YES CTR ELI!

MOM "Sarina"
SARINA "What mom?"
MOM "R you gonna change into PJ's"
Sarina, Sitting in our salmon Ikea chair...oh...under a blanket still in play clothes "No mom, I am all nice and cozy"
MOM "OK"
MOM AGAIN "COZY"? "who taught her the word COZY"?

Really cute!

Dean "DUH" ....1min later "DUH"
Dean falls asleep at normal bed time tonight.....1 Hour Later...."DUH"
HE looks around looking all over. Then I realized he misses his DUHDUH! DADA hahahahahahahaaaa SOOOO Cute! But Of course no success and so he went back to sleep.

2 hours Later...While I was talking to david I said "DUH" to explain my story and he heard me and woke back up and was looking around! SO DUH is dada and MMMMMMMMM is mama!

FINALLY A DADDY"S BOY!

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter