Overall it went really well. 8 boys and 2 tagalong baby sisters. Of course our friends stayed too. I told all the other parents they could stay or leave. They left. I don't blame them. 8 boys, a sensory table, Death star pinata, cake and ice cream, special mask making, Star wars-pod racing, pictures with 3cpo and r2d2 and lots of presents. It was so fun eli looked so tired after and went to bed early. He loved his presents and all the action! It couldn't have gone better and all within 2 hours time frame. That's a record for me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI! WE LOVE YOU!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
ELI'S STAR WARS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
I needed to post this. A friend of mine just posted her sons birthday and it reminded me to post mine. Opps. Sorry eli, Mom has been a little behind posting. Now that we are all well. I should get back on track!
the loote! Ok it wasn't stolen. But there were lots of star war characters.
this kid was the strongest one.
Whack the death star Pinata! Of course mom had to whack it open the thing was so buff!
Cute Jakob with his foam light saber!
one picture of him opening presents. Star wars of course and transformers.
Eli and Friend fighting with little glow in the dark bracelets pretending they are light sabers!
getting ready to have cake.
pod racing movie time.
Eli with storm trooper Home made mask and friends watching the pod racing.
this is dark. But it is r2d2 and c3po with Eli and 2 other boys he knows.
Overall it went really well. 8 boys and 2 tagalong baby sisters. Of course our friends stayed too. I told all the other parents they could stay or leave. They left. I don't blame them. 8 boys, a sensory table, Death star pinata, cake and ice cream, special mask making, Star wars-pod racing, pictures with 3cpo and r2d2 and lots of presents. It was so fun eli looked so tired after and went to bed early. He loved his presents and all the action! It couldn't have gone better and all within 2 hours time frame. That's a record for me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI! WE LOVE YOU!
Overall it went really well. 8 boys and 2 tagalong baby sisters. Of course our friends stayed too. I told all the other parents they could stay or leave. They left. I don't blame them. 8 boys, a sensory table, Death star pinata, cake and ice cream, special mask making, Star wars-pod racing, pictures with 3cpo and r2d2 and lots of presents. It was so fun eli looked so tired after and went to bed early. He loved his presents and all the action! It couldn't have gone better and all within 2 hours time frame. That's a record for me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELI! WE LOVE YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment