Things I have learned about humor etc.
Kids do not understand humor.
Not appropriate when Someone is sick.
Only laugh if you think something is really funny.
If someone says something and you are not sure you should laugh or be mad laugh first and then ask if it was actually a joke.
If it wasn't quickly apologize.
If you think it is funny keep it to yourself if you think you might offend someone. I always get thoughts I should never say out loud. I am sure many can relate. Especially the lady that I almost ran into yesterday. The frigged witch lost it. I was laughing so hard and saying some funny things in my head. My sister in law probably thought I was insane not responding at all to the almost collision.
Humor is only fun between you and your spouse. They only truly know you and even if they get mad at you, so what. you will both get over it. You are stuck together forever, you better.
Never make jokes around your parents unless you think they can handle it. They might be more sensitive now that they are older.
Humor is only funny if it was actually funny. [does this one make sense?]
I made this post because I have realized MOST people around me but David do not understand me, or take the time to ask things about me. Lost people Do not know me. Maybe my own fault, I can laugh at that.
I have weird Humor.
I laugh at weird things.
I laughed at the movie Saving Private Ryan because His arm was gushing out blood like it was being pumped out.
I laughed when Anikan and Luke both lost their arms/Legs.
Humor is NOT for everyone.
Never TRY to be sarcastic or funny on a phone, Internet or any other form of communication without knowing the person will understand you. I guess "mom, you are the only one I can be Frank with" Or is it George today?
Dads are good at making you laugh and helping your humor along.
HUMOR-Take things with a grain of salt until you know the facts. People might have been trying to be funny or helpful.
I love comedy. like Seinfeld and Frasier.
By the Way I LOVE John Bytheway http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tyB8iaheVs "Owen Bytheway" "Pride and Joy" hahahhahaha LAUGH it is okay!
I love the toilet books that make you laugh while you are trying to get that last piece of crap out. Makes it so you don;t think to hard about it.
I love my brothers humor, David humor and anyone that laughs when I laugh.
I love jokes.
I do not take things personally.
Humor....Humor me. What are your favorite jokes?
I like simple ones too. Like....What kind of phone did the turtle use to call his wife turtle? A: A shell phone! hahahahahaaa.
I love that babies laugh at you. And that you can say whatever in the same happy voice and they have no idea what you said. Example, Might be that you are discussing your income or finances to them in a very happy voice and they have no idea that you are broke, getting help from family and that they might not have a clean diaper on them in the next hour because you have to wait to get paid before you can buy diapers. This diaper thing is kind of what happened. We gave our nasty un- used pull ups that don't work for us to someone and forgot to buy more and then I finally got around to buying some. Don't worry we have money...sort of. But poor Sarina was in a size three for 3 days. Small diapers. She is a 4-6 in diapers. BIG GIRL
I don't know what else to write about humor.
Oh supermarkets are a fun place to crack jokes. People do funny things.
I try not to judge people though.
It's just some things are sooo funny!
I love to people watch at the mall and laugh.
I laugh because i am glad my life is simple and not so complicated and so messed up because i have to have a certain brand of clothing etc.
Anyway. I guess humor is sort of a personal thing for me and I should just not say what I think anymore to people. No one will ever get my humor. if you do, you are among the privileged!


No comments:
Post a Comment