Saturday, June 20, 2009
YES I am still here reading your blogs...
SOOO. It Has been a long few weeks and so many posts have gone by with out a trace of them being here for others to read. However, I am still in the shadows of the day and night reading the blogs of all my friends, wishing I was blogging along with them. Dean is screaming his head off right now. Teething I suppose. Eli and Sarina got sent to bed with no dinner, dessert, hugs, or prayers even. After spitting at each other and waking the teething Dean that took me 1/2 hour of rocking and vigorous shakes in the swing. We are finally sitting here with him on the floor and with him still crying, I am able to type a few but very important BLOG moments. Ok now Daddy has taken the kiddo. I need to get off because we are replacing a maple tree with a plum tree. Of which David would like my assistance with, while I am sure our beautiful blue eyed baby boy will be entertaining the entire block with his musical voice. Which in parent terms is screaming and crying. With walls being painted, floors being carpeted, planter boxes going in, and unpacking to do we are somewhat at home and are enjoying the time we have together. This house already has brought joy to our lives. More to come on house updates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:
Post a Comment