So here is the deal. Eli is all day kindergarten starting soon.
The meals are included but If he is not going to eat them, then what to make? I grew up with good food and a clean house. Well we have good food and well the house could use A LOT of help right now. But for the most part I keep them clean. With the occasional day of Dirt, food stains etc. I think that he would benefit fom my packed lunches more than school lunches, but do I have time and energy to make it happen> What do I make? Are lunches available to him If I forget...these are all questions I wish I knew answers too. I know his immune system is very low around the holidays and I want to ensure that he is getting the right amount of vitamins etc to help him stay strong. I am a little scared about the flu season this year especially with him in public school and in kindergarten. (ALL DAY) I have not given my kids any flu shots and we have rarely had the flu. But when we do it hit hard. I need to find out when they have the flu shots given out and go on vacation. Take him out for a bit until everyone is settled. I don't know if that would help. I am planning on going to the store to get supplied with the entire line of flu products. You know...tissue, Tylenol, IB profrin, humidifier, nasal spray, cough meds, etc. Just be prepared and make sure it is not all out of stock when the flu hits.
Anyway, what do you make for your kid's lunch?
What Are their Favorites?
How do you avoid getting the flu?



No comments:
Post a Comment