Wednesday, August 26, 2009

back 2 school..kindergarten!

I remember when it did not cost money to go to kidergarten all day. (of course that was 25+ yrs ago)

I remember when I had a back pack and a few crayons...now there is this. All of Eli's school supplies. OH and did I tell you they don't last all year~ Since when do you have to by a box of crackers for the classroom>? A ream of copy paper? Is the school budget really that low?
I also bought some food for his lunches, not only do I pay for school I have to make his lunches. Something wrong with this picture? I pay for all day and I have to make lunches and the low income families get a break and don't have to pay for lunches? (RUN ON I KNOW IT) What about the "hey I still don't make enough to pay for all day and make lunches people? If I pay for all day wouldn't YOU think it includes lunch? HUH~


Bagels

cheese sticks
applesauce
fruit cups
fruit snacks
juice box
granola bars
pB&J sandwich's
Frozen yogurt
Fish crackers
anyone suggest anything else?
I am running out of ideas....

No comments:

Weight

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter